When it comes to large scale enterprise fax systems and file transfers, businesses want a system that is flexible, scalable and offers plenty of options for customization. Using RightFax add-on modules, businesses big and small can achieve this easily.
There are plenty of add-on modules that you can use to increase the power of your RightFax system and increase security, efficiency and flexibility.
1) RightFax Searchable PDF Module: uses optical character recognition to convert fax images into searchable text. If you frequently send a lot of faxes that you need to refer back to, this module will save you a lot of time because it gives you the ability to search for documents based on keywords.
2) RightFax iXD Module: this certified method of delivery uploads your files into a secure web server and emails a link to the intended recipient, securing it with password protection and secure web. It also provides confirmation of delivery and an audit trail.
3) RightFax Shared Services Module: allows two to four RightFax servers to share a single database. If one goes out, the others take over to secure documents and prevent interruptions in performance.
4) RightFax XML Generator Module: allows integration with XML-based systems, offering greater flexibility when sending and receiving faxes.
5) RightFax Integration Module: allows you to automatically deliver faxes, emails, and encrypted files from Oracle, SAP, ERP, and CRM systems, providing greater security and efficiency.
6) RightFax Business Integration Module: similar to the Integration Module, but more streamlined and easy to use for small businesses.
7) RightFax Encryption Module: increase the security of your faxes even more by encrypting the images with TripleDES 192 bit security. A great module for businesses who need to achieve compliance with PCI-DSS and HIPAA.
8) RightFax Mail to Fax: Diem Mail-to-Fax provides a universal outbound e-mail interface to RightFax. This interface can be used in a number of different environments. It can be used to replace the RightFax Exchange, Lotus Notes and SMTP Connectors. Whether you want to send faxes from your mail client, or you have a custom or industry application that uses email as the transport method, this module simplifies the entire configuration and management process of sending transactional documents to RightFax for fax delivery.
9) RightFax Bar Code Routing Module: increase efficiency by automatically routing incoming faxes using a unique barcode system.
10) RightFax Connectors: easily integrate your system with other programs that include:
- Lotus Notes
- SAP ERP
Get Started Today
RightFax systems are the perfect solution no matter what your fax needs are. Even if you aren’t sure what you need from your fax solution, contact us today and we will help you assess which solution is best for your business.
Leave a Reply