Global enterprises that rely on fax can ill afford interruptions to their business, data loss, compliance issues, security breaches or any other IT-related issues. This is why fax has remained the most secure, safe and efficient way to transmit documents in a world where global communication is ruled by email. Cloud faxing with OpenTextTM Fax2MailTM faxing with OpenTextTM RightFaxTM provides organizations that fax with mission-critical tools and support that helps them prevent these issues from occurring.
Service Interruptions and Data Loss
Business continuity and disaster recovery (BCDR) helps organizations prevent gaps in service and the loss of data. OpenText’s enterprise- grade network uses powerful technology and is backed by powerful technology and the best fax support team in the business. OpenText is dedicated to disaster recovery and has the ability to immediately failover to redundant networks if disruptions in fax transmissions occur. These policies include prevention, response and recovery measures.
Ongoing system monitoring is also in place that provides continuous analysis of the network. This ensures peak readiness on top of regular service updates that prevent issues from occurring.
Security and Compliance Breaches
Security and compliance breaches leave organization at risk of incurring steep financial penalties and harming their reputation. That’s why OpenText’s cloud faxing places a heavy emphasis on drive security, privacy, and confidentiality, protecting the fax network with high-level securities, policies and procedures that include:
- Password management and rotation that encourage strong password creation and frequent changes.
- Logical access controls that prevent unauthorized access to systems, processes and information.
- Strong cyber security at all data centers worldwide.
- Ongoing monitoring of networks to predict, identify and prevent malicious activity.
- Secured connectivity protocols and web connections (TLS, SSL, and HTTPS).
- Virtual private networks that allow for faxes to be securely sent over shared or public networks as if they directly connected to a private network.
- Multiple secured connections and certifications (SOC2+HITRIUST CSF, SOC2, Type II, SSAE-16, PCI-DSS). These certifications show that OpenText provides the utmost protection and integrity of all data that is stored on or passes through its networks.
The sophisticated architecture is spread out across dozens of data centers and co-locations and provides high service uptime, 24×7 service monitoring and, service level agreements that guarantee specific network performance requirements, and “never-busy” fax networks that ensure deliverability.
Leave a Reply