Fax Export Module Connector for Imaging and Capture Systems
In the past, your business used a traditional fax machine. This was time-consuming and often unreliable.
Your business became more efficient by implementing a network based fax solution. This saved time and money, translating directly into revenue growth.
As your company grew, so did your volume of business communications. Managing (filing, printing, storing) all of these documents has become the new bottleneck. Now an increasing amount of time and money you initially gained is beginning to evaporate.
- Automates the storage of these documents in a more efficient and reliable manner.
- Connects your RightFax Server with your OnBase, Datacap, AnyDocs, Documentum, or any other imaging / workflow system
- Provides flexibility, allowing you to customize, making the application work specifically for you.
- Giving the time back to your organization and the dollars back to your bottom line.
- Choose to export faxes to TIF or PDF (RightFax PDF Module required)
- Choose to export a single data file for all faxes, or a separate data file for each fax
- Determine in what file format the metadata will be created—Standard CSV, Tab or custom delimiter
- Customize your output data format from dozens of available fields
- Export all faxes, all successful faxes, or only failed faxes
- Choose to export received faxes, sent faxes, or both
- Move processed faxes to a separate RightFax folder in FaxUtil
- Runs as a Windows service
- Integrates with document management applications such as: Onbase®, AnyDocs® and LaserFiche®
- Compatible with RightFax v9.3 and higher
Don’t just take our word for it—try it and see how your company