Modern businesses, no matter how small, are often reliant on the technology they integrate into their IT infrastructure. Fax is no different, and fax server software is not only used by large-scale enterprises and organizations. Even small and mid-sized businesses have a lot to gain by incorporating fax technology into their everyday operations.
RightFax separates itself from any other fax software on the market. Here are a few reasons why even the smallest business can benefit from installing RightFax and using it as their fax server.
It Integrates with Existing Technology
Cloud services have advanced the fax industry more than other technology. Now that faxes can be sent as easily as an email (except far more securely), the need for standalone office fax machines has diminished. Small businesses can now tie their existing document storage and solutions technology directly with their fax software, making it easy to send and receive even the most sensitive data securely.
RightFax is one of the most versatile pieces of fax server software in this regard. Whether your business uses health records software, ERP software, or a huge variety of other IT systems, there is a very large chance that RightFax is compatible with it.
These are just a few of the software services that integrate seamlessly with RightFax:
- Health records systems such as Allscripts, Meditech, Epic, Cerner and Mckesson (among many others).
- ERP/CRM systems that include PeopleSoft, SAP, Oracle, Outlook and more.
- ECM systems like OnBase, FileNet, SharePoint and others.
Integrating your fax software with your existing IT systems also leads to much more productive day-to-day processes, especially if your business relies heavily on faxing.
RightFax helps user save time by:
- Eliminating manual printing, scanning and faxing processes.
- Automatically routing pdfs that are faxed directly into programs like Office 365.
- Allowing admins to manage user roles and permissions from their desktop.
- Making faxing on the go with handheld devices easy and secure.
- Reducing the headaches and time it takes to maintain compliance with industry regulations.
RightFax also saves businesses money. Cloud-based fax solutions can reduce hardware and infrastructure costs significantly. It can help lower telecom and other equipment costs, and businesses will also save on toner, electricity and paper costs that go along with general fax solutions.
Learn More About RightFax
Ready to get started with RightFax? Want to learn more? We have all the information you need, all you have to do is ask! Contact The Fax Guys today to discover what RightFax can do for your small business.
Leave a Reply