SAP applications enable organizations to link and automate the flow documents. RightFax enables organizations to securely send and receive documents with ease. When integrated, a RightFax server and SAP application create a powerful tool organizations can use to increase efficiency, reduce costs and maintain compliance.
RightFax: Certified Integration with SAP
RightFax is certified and guaranteed to integrate seamlessly with SAP, allowing users to create, send and receive faxes directly from an SAP application. This eliminates the need to install, manage and maintain standalone fax machines.
The integration also makes sharing and sending documents stored in SAP applications a simple and secure process. Organizations can send sensitive documents like invoices and purchase orders, billings statements, order confirmations, loan applications, Bills of lading and many other financial documents. Automatic, electronic delivery can also be established, allowing users to increase efficiency without sacrificing security. Certified emails, faxes and PDF documents can be automatically sent through a RightFax server using an SAP application.
Learn more about the different integration options for RightFax and SAP here.
The Benefits of Integration
Small and large-scale organizations that utilize SAP applications stand to benefit from integrating it with RightFax. Whether you are working with sales, HR, financial or any other types of documents, automated delivery through RightFax will:
- Shorten business cycles and improve efficiency
- Reduce physical document handling and compliance issues
- Enhance security of document transmission
- Reduce document delivery costs by eliminating paper, toner, postage and equipment costs
Useful Across Every Area of Your Organization
The RightFax-SAP integration can used in multiple areas of your organization:
- Delivery of invoices: Automation allows for immediate delivery of invoices to customers. There is no delay, and you get a confirmation of delivery upon receipt. Increase the speed of your sales and improve the flow of cash through your organization.
- React to sales order changes: avoid time-consuming tracking of order changes by automating the sending of new sales invoices when the information is updated.
- Streamline communication across the supply chain: provide outbound notifications to supply chain partners that include purchase orders, freight bookings, returns, etc., providing greater visibility and efficiency.
- Human resources: automate the process of sending documents to new hires or existing employees that include payroll changes, disability claim forms, and other confidential documents.