RightFax 10.6 Feature Pack 3 Has Been Released
OpenText is proud to announce the release of RightFax 10.6 Feature Pack 3.
Included in this release is:
- Support for Office 2016 / Office 365
- Updated EFM Views including Services
- Administrator can require strong passwords
- Define quick headers in global doctransport settings that include a macro for the total number of pages
- Add Proxy for RightFax Connect
- Workserver date/time matches server regional settings
- Automatic outbound printing can include a thumbnail of the first fax page
- Administrator can specify that received faxes with transmission errors not be printed
- Administrator viewing a fax list in Administrative Mode can select additional status filters
- User can select a bias toward text, image, or both in the attempt to improve the conversion quality of an attachment
- Administrator can set gateways to include the fax in TIF or PDF format with notifications for successfully sent faxes
- Supports using SQL AlwaysOn Availability Groups
- Many more new features and bug fixes
Office 2016 Support is now released with RightFax 10.6 Feature Pack 3.
Office 2016 support will not be released for RightFax 10.5.
Leave a Reply