Businesses, from small and mid-sized offices to large-scale organizations and Fortune 500 companies, know the value of fax to their day-to-day operations. What many companies don’t understand are the choices that they have in a fax solution.
Decades ago, even before we were The Fax Guys, office fax machines were still the primary method of sending and receiving faxes. While multi-function devices are still around, there have been huge advancements in the realm of faxing. Fax server software like RightFax has made it possible to customize fax solutions to fit the particular needs of each organization who uses it. From hybrid and hosted servers to fully hosted fax servers, there’s a whole host of fax options to choose from.
Our team here at The Fax Guys is more than happy to customize a solution just for your company, there are a few questions you can ask yourself to help us help you get the most out of your fax server.
What is the Volume of Faxes You Send and Receive?
Why do we ask this? Because the volume in which you send and receive faxes will determine the right solution for you. Ask yourself questions like:
- What is the total volume of pages you send/receive each day?
- What is the total volume of pages you send/receive per hour?
- Are these total expected to greatly increase or decrease in the near future?
- How many offices or locations will need to be included on your fax server?
These questions help our team determine how many channels your fax server will need in order to process the volume of fax documents that you send and receive on a daily basis. This is important whether you are using phone lines or fax over internet protocols (FoIP).
What Kind of Fax Integrations Will You Need?
From document storage systems to email platforms, RightFax can integrate with a diverse range of third-party applications and software. Ask yourself these questions:
- Will email be used as a fax client interface?
- Which email platform do you use?
- Do you work with any enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems? If so, which ones?
- Do you work with any electronic health records (EHR) systems? If so, which ones?
- Will you need to frequently transfer PDF documents between these systems?
Will You Be Using Multifunction Devices?
If you choose to integrate your fax server with a printer or copier for hard copy documents, you will need to make sure that your brand of device is compatible with your software.
More Questions for Greater Customization
Here are a few more questions that will give you (and us) a better idea of which type of fax solution is right for your organization:
- Will you need any type of advanced reporting or analytics capabilities? If so, what metrics are important for you to track?
- Will you need fax automation services that automatically deliver faxes to a specific individual, network or application?
- Will you need DD/DNIS routing?
- Will you need ongoing support options?
Ask Us Anything!
We are here to help you create a fax solution that is perfect for your business. Don’t be afraid to reach out to our team and ask us any questions you have or make any requests for specific services or fax features. Contact The Fax Guys today to start creating your solution.
Leave a Reply