Cloud-enable your RightFax server
Connecting a fax server to the telephone network can be a complicated resource drain, using valuable staff time to deal with: fax boards, gateways, capacity planning, channels, and phone line installation and configuration.
Yet many companies absolutely must have their own fax server to retain complete control over their data at all times to ensure compliance with security and privacy laws, and to easily integrate with in-house systems and processes.
A cloud-based alternative to analog and FoIP fax lines.
- A 100% outsourced telephony solution for your RightFax server that requires no fax boards, no fax channels, no gateways, no PRI/T1/E1 lines, no analog phone lines, and no complex PBX integrations
- A cloud-based communication tool that lets you to send and receive faxes from your RightFax server without managing telephone lines by using the RightFax Connect fax service online
- A flexible, scalable cloud faxing phone line solution that will automatically provide capacity for your small and large fax volume, including bursts and peaks
A Hybrid Solution
- Leverages the easy, deep integrations of market-leading RightFax with the powerful simplicity of cloud-based telephony
- Frees your valuable IT and telecommunications staff from the time-consuming burden of estimating, setting up, and operating phone lines for fax
- Provides data sovereignty by granting you full control over your on-premise RightFax server and data-even when transmitting via the cloud
Sending A Fax through RightFax Connect
Receiving a Fax through RightFax Connect
A Safe, Secure Cloud Option
- Secures with multiple layers of hardware and logical access controls including multi-tiered firewall architecture , intrusion detection/prevention systems, three simultaneous layers of anti-virus, three simultaneous products/layers of log analytics and monitoring, and multiple layers of end-to end encryption including TLS/SSL, IPSec/VPN, SSH, FTPS, and others to protect data in transit
- Protects your data by ensuring it is never at rest-faxes are sent and received through the cloud but they never reside there
- Lets you retain full ownership of your fax numbers so you can port existing numbers to RightFax connect, and keep any new numbers you provision through the service