Choosing the right fax system is essential for enterprise businesses, especially those that deal with sensitive material. When it comes to the fax needs of large scale businesses and organizations, RightFax has become one of the most popular choices since its creation in 1986.
As a company t that is entering it’s 19th year in business, we here at The Fax Guys have been working with RightFax for quite a long time. Over the years, we have installed fax server hardware at over 1,000 locations, and our support team manages more than 800 RightFax environments across the country. We are excited about the future of RightFax and what it can bring to enterprise-level businesses.
Here’s what RightFax has to offer that many other fax systems don’t:
If you have a peripheral device or third-party software that you like, chances are RightFax will integrate seamlessly with it. RightFax works well with multi-function devices (copiers, etc.), a huge variety of software platforms and:
- Email Integrations (Microsoft Exchange, Lotus Notes, etc.)
- ERP Systems (SAP, Oracle, etc.)
- ECM Systems (eDOCS, Alchemy, SharePoint, FileNet, etc.)
- MFP Devices (Ricoh, Xerox, Konica Minolta, HP, etc.)
While some fax systems only offer a few key features and add-ons, RightFax can be customized to meet the precise fax needs of any size business. There are a large set of add-on modules that allow businesses to get the most out of their fax software. From fax-to-email capabilities to easy storage and document access, RightFax can do it all.
Increased Security and Ease of Compliance
Secure faxing and compliance with regulations like HIPAA are a must have when it comes to enterprise faxing. RightFax offers various features and capabilities that help organizations maintain the utmost compliance and security standards.
RightFax can secure fax documents by:
- Encrypting images with TripleDES 192 bit security.
- Storing files in secure fax servers.
- Enabling certified delivery and download confirmations.
- Allowing administrators to customize user permissions and enable password protections.
- Allowing for shared databases between multiple fax servers (keeping documents secure should one server fail).
Switch to RightFax Today
If you are looking to upgrade or change your fax solution, consider switching to RightFax today. Our team at The Fax Guys will streamline this process for you with our quick installation and integration services. Contact our team today for a free quote.