The use of fax server software is growing by leaps and bounds, according to a report published by the International Data Corporation (IDC). The fax report surveyed organizations across the country and found that:
- 82% of them saw fax usage stay the same or increase last year.
- Of those who increased fax usage, the average growth was by 27%.
- A quarter of those who increased fax usage saw growth between 50-75%.
Fax is still relevant to businesses and organizations because, like any long standing technology, it has evolved with the times. From cloud storage to integrations with document storage and enterprise resource planning software, fax solutions have remained in lock step with the quickly evolving technology needs of nearly every industry that utilizes it.
The same can be said about the sales industry.
Simplifying the Sales Process with Mail to Fax
The sales process deals with constant back and forth communication (often private messages) and the transmission of private financial information and documents that range from product information to billing invoices and purchase orders. The need for a secure method of transmission that can keep up with the fast-paced sales process is there, and email to fax services is has proven itself time and again to be able to meet the demand of companies that manage billions in sales each year.
Mail-to-Fax provides a universal outbound e-mail interface to RightFax and can be used in a number of different environments. It allows fax users to send and receive messages with the ease of email while maintaining the secure transmission capabilities present within fax servers.
Mail-to-Fax simplifies the sales process by allowing sales associates to:
- Send purchase orders and other sales information quickly and without worrying about security and compliance issues.
- Send message via multi-function devices and computers or remotely using mobile phones and tablets.
- Replace third party code from exchange and Lotus Notes e-mail servers, thus eliminating exchange outages during RightFax upgrades.
- Use “simple fax addressing” to easily send messages using ERP, billing/purchase order and other reporting systems.
The Technical Aspects of Mail-to-Fax
Mail-to-Fax is a .Net application that can be installed to RightFax servers and can exist on nearly any machine that uses Windows. It looks and acts like an SMTP server to Exchange. For more technical details on Mail-to-Fax to request a quote to download a free trial, get in touch with The Fax Guys today.
Leave a Reply