Once faxing hit the modern age, a whole new world of data was injected into the industry. Fax analytics is now a standard practice for enterprises who want to achieve operational efficiency by gaining a better understanding of their fax metrics.
RightFax analytics enable organizations to easily access and analyze their RightFax server’s performance, volume statistics and delivery information. Administrators can use this information to compile reports on:
- Usage trends, peak times and messaging bottlenecks
- Errors and failed deliveries
- Delivery rates and other messaging activity
Organizations can use these reports to gain deep insights into their fax usage, make better decisions regarding their servers and prevent extended queue times. The data can also be used to identify if a fax server needs more lines and analyze why faxes are delayed or fail to send.
What are the Analytics Capabilities of RightFax?
The built in analytics capabilities of RightFax give administrators detailed information on their fax history, which can be segmented into the last hour, 24 hours or 30 days. The RightFax analytics dashboard displays information on:
- The amount of faxes that have been delivered to or by the organization
- The amount of fax pages that have been delivered to or by the organization
- The success and failure rate for faxes, including first call success rates and details on the failure reason.
For more information on the analytics capabilities of RightFax, read this overview.
Add-on Modules for Analytics
While the built-in analytics capabilities of RightFax provide a quick snapshot of a server’s performance, there are more comprehensive tools that can be added to RightFax that provide more robust reporting and data display options.
The FaxPulse Business Intelligence Suite provides a visual portal that makes it easy for administrators to gather and analyze over 50 different RightFax server metrics. The suite also includes email alerts based on configurable thresholds, allowing admins to quickly react to issues that occur with the health of a server.
FaxPulse BI helps you:
- Track server status, queue depth and channel usage level; monitor SLAs; and view trends/historical data
- Receive timely notifications whenever a metric or KPI exceeds your specified threshold
- Collect data from multiple RightFax systems using one platform
- Identify and resolve issues before they escalate into production-affecting problems
- Present accurate metrics on fax server traffic, history and transmission details through centralized and customizable reporting
To learn more about what FaxPulse has to offer, watch our pre-recorded webinar at RightFax University. To find out how you can add FaxPulse to your RightFax server, contact The Fax Guys Today.
Leave a Reply